HOW TO CHOOSE INDOOR LED DISPLAY
From the classification of application environments, LED displays can be divided into indoor LED displays and outdoor LED displays. Different application environments have different requirements for the hardware and software of LED displays.
When we purchase indoor rental LED displays, we cannot choose the standard of outdoor LED displays but must consider the overall indoor environment before making a decision. So how to choose an indoor rental LED display? Here are some things to pay attention to when purchasing.
- Brightness: Brightness has a great influence on indoor LED display screens. Too high brightness can easily damage human vision and endanger human health. Too low brightness will cause unclear LED display images. Generally speaking, the brightness of the indoor LED display is 800cd/㎡-2000cd/㎡. Different brands of LED display products have different brightness.
- The viewing angle: the size of the viewing angle of the LED display directly determines the number of LED display audiences. The larger the viewing angle, the better, and the audience will be wider. The viewing angle is affected by the LED die packaging method. Therefore, when choosing an indoor rental LED display, attention should also be paid to the packaging method of the die.
- Flatness: The flatness of the LED display will affect the quality of the displayed image. The flatness of the cabinet surface of the indoor rental LED display in the industry is kept within ±1mm, and local protrusions or recesses on the surface of the cabinet will cause a blind spot in the viewing angle of the display. The quality of flatness is determined by the production process and LED display manufacturers should pay attention to this issue during production.
- Color producible: The color producible of the LED display means that the color displayed on the display must be highly consistent with the color of the playback source, so as to ensure the realism of the image.
- Dead point: The dead point of the LED display is a single point that is always on or black on the display. The number of dead points is mainly determined by the quality of the die. The lower the dead point, the better the display effect of the LED display.
The precaution is above to know where to put which pixel pitch led displays, for more questions and guidance please contact us.